1. What time do the meets start and when do we need to be at the pool?
The Coach will annouce at practice, what time everyone needs to be at the pool. Every Meet starts at 6:00pm; warm-ups began at 5:30pm.
2. What happens if it looks like it is going to rain?
Plan to attend the meet. Meet will be cancelled ONLY if it seems ( based on Parent Rep) that meet can not continue.
3. How far will my child have to swim? When does my child have to be able to swim the length of the pool?
A length of the pool. Child must be able to swim the length by the first morning practice.
4. What should I bring to a meet?
Swim Cap, goggles, towel, clothes, team t-shirt and money for concession.
5. What should I do if my child needs to miss a swim meet/swim practice?
Meet: Write your name on the 'CAN NOT ATTEND' list located in either the guard room OR office.
Practice: We do not need to know when you are missing practice.
6. After my child finishes his/her last event can we leave the meet?
Yes, but we always encourage everyone cheering on the whole team.
7. What time do we need to be at the pool?
All swimmers should be between 5:00pm and 5:15pm.
8. How old does my child have to be?
All swimmers have to be atleast 4 years old by May 31st,.
9. What do I do if my family goes on vacation or my child has to attend camp and will miss a swim meet?
Write your child's name on the 'CAN NOT ATTEND' list.
10. What do I do if I will not be able to fulfill my volunteer position for a meet?
Find a replacement for your position prior to the swim meet. ONLY as a last resort, contact Volunteer Coordinator.
11. When does Swim Team practice start?
Swim Team practice starts May 6th . For swim practice by age, look under Team Calendar.